EDM – Email marketing is an economical and effective method of promotion that can proactively connect with target clients and timely obtain sales results. We have an extensive personal and corporate network that can offer detailed analytic reports. Fees are collected based on a per-delivery rate without contract terms, ensuring flexible coordination with various promotional strategies.
Email Marketing (EDM) Promotions:
- New Customer Follow-Up After your client visits your company or product, or even simply after connecting via telephone, EDM is an excellent method to follow up on the sales process.
- New Products and Services Utilize email to inform clients of new company products and services.
- Discount Promotions Before and after holidays as well as company anniversaries, promotional discounts can have powerful effects for minimal effort.
- Target Customers Distribute targeted email contents to various target customer groups. You can issue different contents based on the locations and types of the customers, making the promotions more human and attractive.
- Success Sharing You can notify your customers the company’s accomplishments, awards received and visits by media publications to boost their trust in the company.
- Regular Contact It is important to maintain regular contacts with customers. Otherwise customers are likely to quickly forget your company. We recommend you sending email publications of interest to customers once a month. If this is indeed not possible, email promotions should be established at least every quarter to maintain an impression of the company in the minds of customers.
|E-mail Plan||E-mail Quantity|
|Service Content||Service Details|
|Import and Export of Contact Lists (Excel Archive)||Customer lists can be easily added, deleted, or amended|
|Category Management||Categorizes customer industries to better suit target customer groups|
|Returned E-mail Management||Invalid e-mail addresses are automatically filtered to achieve high e-mail hit ratio|
|Repeated Customer List Management||The system will automatically record and filter repeated customer name lists to avoid repeatedly sending e-mails or resulting in creation of junk mail|
|Bilingual Subscription Cancellation Footer||Includes a link button that allows receivers to cancel subscription and decline future correspondence. In this way, the creation of junk mail and possible blocking can be avoided|
|E-mail Forwarding Functionality||Receivers can forward e-mails to others. This feature can help expand your customer list|
|E-mail Transmission Time Configuration||Flexible e-mail transmission times suited to the characteristics of target customers|
|Multilingual Content Encoding||Supports for international languages|
|Online Reports||Timely reviews calculation reports|
|Usage Reports||Tracks utilized amounts each month to balance marketing activity budgets|
|Subscription Cancellation Link||All e-mails transmitted by Online Marketing include a link button to cancel the subscription. Receivers can opt to decline future correspondence and not receive relevant future e-mails|